Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

Happy Halloween! Hope everyone had a great and safe little holiday. Here are some photos from some fun fall activities and Halloween. (The photos aren't in the right order but it won't allow me to move them...oh well.)

Me and Jeff- I was trying to be a 70's disco girl (I had that stuff at home already)
and Jeff was a little gorilla. I am saying something that gives me the chessiest smile ever. :)
Where's Jeff?
Peek-a-boo!!
Jeff's costume had the little gorilla butt- cute!!
At one house there was this HUGE pumpkin
Jeff said, "I can't pick it up!"
Kirb helping Jeff decorate a pumpkin at the Monroe's fun Halloween party!
Ready to go trick-or-treating
He was so cute, ringing the doorbell, saying "Trick or treat!" and then saying, "Thank you!" when he got the candy.
At a little carnival near where we went out for dinner. It was kind of cold and rainy so NO ONE else was there, but we had fun for a few rides!
In the really pathetic "Fun" House
On the mini roller coaster
Daddy and son
At the pumpkin patch

No comments: