Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

A smile and a hug for mom from baby Jeff


Proud to be a mom!!











































It was my first Mother's Day today (actually having Jeff outside my belly), and it was very nice. A week or so ago, I was picking out cards for my mom and mother-in-law when it kind of dawned on me that I was eligible for one of them too! :) I am so in love with my little son, and love being a mom. I know I am not perfect, but I am definitely trying to be the best mom I can be, all kids deserve the best possible parents. I know I am so grateful for my parents, and today I am especially thankful for my mom. How amazing she is. Thanks for being my mom! I am also so grateful for my mother-in-law Coral. It seems so many people have issues with their in-laws, and I couldn't be luckier to have such wonderful people for mine. I know Kirby is so thankful for his mom. He was actually born on Mother's Day. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and grandmas! Enjoy the pictures!
Out for pizza
Jeff with olives on his fingers
He picked them off one at a time to eat them
Daddy's hat is a bit big!
So cute!

He climbed up the whole set of stairs without me touching him