Monday, December 13, 2010

Grampa Swisher’s 80th Birthday!

I was so happy to be able to attend my Grampa’s 80th Birthday.  After Kirby and I together lost three of our wonderful grandfathers in a matter of 6 months last year, I wanted to make sure to be there even more!!  It was a wonderful event with family time and good food (of course.) I went with Cora only, we couldn’t all go this time.  Some of the photos from the update post were from that party, and here are a few more.

Sisters and Grampa

HPIM6227

My Dad, Aunt Beth, Gramma and Grampa Swisher, Aunt Ann, Uncle Pete

HPIM6238

Cousin Laura, Sis Kaija

HPIM6239

Cousins Laura, Tim, Annie

HPIM6241

My Mom, Gramma Mimi with Cora

HPIM6258

Great Grampa Swisher (the Birthday Boy!) with his first (and only so far) great-granddaughter

HPIM6264

Great Gramma Swisher with Cora

HPIM6273

No comments: