Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun with Jefferson in Stories and Photos

Here are some fun little stories and photos of Jeff.  I will get some holiday photos up soon!  I am just playing catch up a little right now and getting back to teaching and trying to prepare the kids’ room before Kirby is gone for weeks at a time in February and March for work, so I haven’t had as much time to do blog updates.

Stories:

  • One day Jeff told me, “You’re mean, Mommy.  You’re a bad girl.” And I said, “Why am I mean?” and he replied, “You are a bad girl for hitting me and throwing Daddy way up in the air!”  Not sure where that one came from.  :)
  • Kirby told Jeff, “I love you all the way to the moon and back.” To which Jeff replied, “I love you all the way to the movin’ truck too, Daddy.”
  • At a restaurant recently, Jeff was asked by the server what he would like to drink.  He said, “Um, I would like a soda please.  And not Diet Pepsi, because it has caffeine in it!  Only mommy has it.” 
  • I was told by Jeff’s daycare teacher that when he got changed one day and was asked to sit on the potty (they do that for helping potty train), he said, “No I won’t sit on the potty for you Miss Danielle. Maybe I do it after nap for Miss Laura.” The story had been spread across the whole place by the end of the day, they thought it was so hilarious.  And even more so because later when Miss Laura was the one helping him, he told her, “No I don’t want to sit on the potty.  Maybe I do it later for Mommy and Daddy.”  oh boy…..
  • Jeff’s memory continues to amaze me.  Over the holidays, we were able to see our great friends Jason, Kelly, and their son Patrick and new little girl Molly, and we had been to their house one time before for a few hours back in August. When we got to their house, Jeff remembered a specific toy that he had played with before and asked where it was.

DSC_0074DSC_0073 DSC_0126 DSC_0140 DSC_0128 DSC_0145 DSC_0165 DSC_0159 DSC_0154 DSC_0198 DSC_0174 DSC_0202 DSC_0207 DSC_0214 DSC_0218 DSC_0225

1 comment:

Jenny Sand said...

Amazing photos of Jefferson and his baseball. Love them!