Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jefferson’s “accents”

One day, Jeff came home from school (aka daycare but they run it more like preschool so I just call it that, and figure it will make it easy for him when he actually does go off to school and maybe make it easier for me too), ANYWAY, he came home and said, “G’day mate!” and I started laughing hysterically.  It was so cute because he sounded really good with the accent and everything.  He told me they learned about Australia, and I guess that is what stuck out the most.  So when Kirb came home, I told him to say it again, and since then, Kirb’s been teaching Jeff more of what he calls “accents” which are phrases that sort of require the accent to have the right effect.  So we’ve got ones like “Howdy, ma’am,”  “Howdy, partner,” and “Top o’ the mornin’ to ya.”  We’ll have to come up with more. 

1 comment:

Jenny Sand said...

I've watched this over and over and just love it! Wednesday come quickly!!!