Sunday, August 30, 2009

Camping at the coast

We went camping north of Florence, OR, while Audri was here. It was such a fun time. We played on the dunes, out at the beach, hung out at camp, ate well, talked, anyway, had a good time.

Stories at bedtime in the tent
Audri at the dunes
Probably where her CELL PHONE FELL OUT! We amazingly FOUND it buried later. Whew!
Audri wrote her name in the sand and the boys show how big it is!
Me and Kirb


Kirb launching himself off a dune
Campsite
Our big tent
Audri's tent
Jeff and Daddy
Kirb running Jeff up a dune
good morning
Outside the sea lion cave (total waste of money by the way)

2 comments:

Heather said...

What? I LOVED the sea lion caves when i went there a few years ago with my monroe students! there were a GAZILLION sea lions in that cave--i thought it was amazing!

Megan said...

I think the cave is really awesome and I love seeing sea lions, but I think the price is ridiculous. They don't charge much more for the Oregon Zoo or the Oregon Coast Aquarium, and you can spend hours looking at all they have. So I just thought for the money, it's not worth it.